Wednesday, March 28, 2012

French Onion-Pork Chop Skillet

I made this meal this past weekend and it was yummers!
First thing's first: I thinly sliced 2 onions, sprayed a skillet with cooking spray and then added 6 boneless pork chops and the onions to it.  I cooked it over medium-high heat for about 10 minutes, making sure to turn the chops and stir the onions after about 5 minutes.
While that was cooking, I mixed a package of Stove Top stuffing with 1 1/2 cups of hot water, then I set it aside.
Once the chops were cooked, I removed them and cooked the onions for an additional 5 minutes, and then I added 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce.
Then I put the chops BACK into the skillet and spooned the onions over the chops.  I spooned the stuffing around the edges of the skillet, topped it with 1 cup of mozzarella cheese and covered, cooking for another 5 minutes.
Viola!  That's a meal!
The meal was 330 calories and only $2.21/serving!
Here's the recipe!

6 boneless pork chops
2 onions, thinly sliced
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1 package Stove Top stuffing mix for chicken
1 1/2 cups hot water
1 cup mozzarella cheese

Happy cooking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment