Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Sinister Sweets Edition: Impossibly Easy Mini Pumpkin Pies

So I've decided that I wanted to start making delicious desserts and it would be my 'sinister sweets' edition.  HOWEVER, I'm going about it the WRONG way by starting with a dessert that's only 90 calories!  Sigh...ANYWAY, let's move on.
I felt that since little big man did so well and made such a yummy dinner that the LEAST I could do was make a yummy dessert!  We actually made some caramel apples together, but we're saving those for tomorrow!!
So first thing's first: I preheat my oven to 375 degrees and then sprayed a muffin pan with cooking spray.  After that, I mixed some canned pumpkin with some Bisquick, sugar, evaporated milk, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla and eggs in a medium bowl.  Then I poured 1/4 cup of the mixture into each prepared muffin cup.
Once that was completed, I cooked the mini pies for 30 minutes, removing it and allowing it to cool for 10 minutes.  Then I removed the pies onto a plate and allowed it to cool for another 10 minutes.
After that was cooled, I added some whipped topping to it and VOILA!!  Dessert was served!
Like I mentioned earlier, these were only 90 calories/mini pie and was only $1.25/serving!!  So much yums all day long, I can't even stand it!
Here's the recipe:

1 cup canned pumpkin
1/2 cup Original Bisquick mix
1/2 cup sugar
3/4 cup evaporate milk
1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 eggs
1 cup frozen (thawed) whipped topping

Happy SINISTER SNACKING my friends!!  :P

No comments:

Post a Comment